[Seaside] [3.0] Set exception handler for application?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:06:14 UTC 2010

I know. :( It's structurally much improved but usability has suffered
somewhat. We would very much love anyone who wants to put some time into
working with us to improve this situation.

Honestly, that's one of the reasons I've been resisting releasing 3.0 but I
think we're just going to have to move ahead without it.

Julian