[Seaside] expire path for application

Julian Fitzell julian at fitzell.ca
Sun May 9 14:21:18 UTC 2010

This sounds very familiar... I assume you've tried searching the archives?
Unfortunately I don't actually recall the resolution off the top of my head.
I wonder if this is related to the issue on the ESUG website, but it seems
to revert to localhost:8080 when the session expires so it's even worse (but
maybe a sign that the problem is bigger?).

Julian