[Seaside] Missing dependencies installing Seaside 3.0 into PharoCore 1.0

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:31:57 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Hernán Morales Durand <
hernan.morales at gmail.com> wrote:

> With the Seaside 3.0 script in this page
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ImageBuildScripts
>
> in PharoCore1.0 Latest update: #10517
>
> requires OmniBrowser and...
>
> This package depends on the following classes:
>  WAServerAdaptorBrowser
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
> these definitions:
>  WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser
>  WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser classSide>>initialize
>  WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser classSide>>unload
>
> Is Seaside 3.0 supported in PharoCore 1.0?

Yes. I don't know that scripts, but the idea is to use Metacello I guess:

(Smalltalk at: #Gofer) new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside';
    load.

and then:

ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0'.

Look also in this mailing list the threads with subjects:

"How do I update Pharo 1.0 to Seaside 3.0?"
and
"I have installed the Seaside 'One Click Image' and Pharo 1.0"

Cheers

Mariano