[Seaside] Seaside 2.8 --> 3.0 questions..

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed May 12 15:51:00 UTC 2010

Rick, they do in my image and we've ported to 3.0 on 7.7 a while back...

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
+1 (604) 689-0322
4th floor, 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 2T5

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.
+353 (0)61 714-360
Shannon Airport House, SFZ
County Clare, Ireland

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.