[Seaside] Seaside 2.8 --> 3.0 questions..

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed May 12 16:03:48 UTC 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010 17:51:24 +0200, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>
wrote:
> All these tags are part of Seaside 3.0. However a lot of internal
> things have changed, so it might be worth to check any extension
> method in detail.

Lukas.. Thanks.. I think I know what was going on last night..
I just noticed (after pulling up my virgin VW7.7NC installation) that
Seaside is not loaded.. Ugg.. So, I think when I was bringing in
my old application it probably tried loading Seaside 2.8 and wasn't
able to bring in the whole thing.. Oh well.. I'll look again and
double-check next time before pestering you all..