[Seaside] Loading Seaside 3.0 in Pharo 1.1

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:34:12 UTC 2010

Please try with the following update:

  Name: Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser-lr.6
  Author: lr
  Time: 12 May 2010, 11:32:56 pm
  UUID: 27215842-ae7a-43aa-9172-904938bc63e8
  Ancestors: Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser-lr.5

  - made menu registration properly work in Pharo 1.0 and 1.1

Stef, Marcus and I also managed to get OB and RB work without
deprecated warnings in the latest Pharo 1.1.

Lukas

On 12 May 2010 23:09, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks. We are near to go (alpha?) to a first release of Pharo 1.1. I have
> started to try to load Seaside 3.0 on it and the first problem I had (there
> will be more for sure) is the famous problem with TheWorldMenu ;)
>
> WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser  class >> initialize   of the package
> Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser
>
> It should use the new scheme with pragmas.  It would be great if this can be
> fixed. Sorry I cannot help.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano

Lukas Renggli