[Seaside] Possible Pharo1.0 problem. No error indication while parsing and no debugging triigered on error.

Johan Brichau johan.brichau at uclouvain.be
Thu May 13 06:22:51 UTC 2010

Hi Fritz,

There's 2 things here.

First, there is absolutely no parse error. For the parser, it looks as if the 'html' on the next line is a unary message. Therefore, it is syntactically absolutely valid Smalltalk.
Next, you need to check if you have a WAWalkbackErrorHandler configured for your Seaside application. For this, go to the config page of your app and click the configure button for the ExceptionFilter and select the aforementioned handler.

Hope this helps!
Johan