[Seaside] Seaside 3 : WASystemConfiguration comments refer to WAConfigurationAttribute

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu May 13 18:40:45 UTC 2010

but I do not see a WAConfigurationAttributes class in my Seaside 3.0alpha5
installation (vw7.7nc).. The close (in name anyway) classes are :

WAConfiguration
WAConfigurationBrowser
WAConfigurationDescription
WAConfigurationElement

Ok.. I perused the Squeak version of the Seaside 3.0 code and found
there's
a class called WAAttribute.. The comments in that class even refer to the
class as WAConfigurationAttribute.. I guess it got renamed..

If someone has write access to the Seaside 3.0 code, can we get these
references adjusted in the comments to steer people in the right direction
please?  I'd do it if I had access but I dont..

Thanks in advance!!