[Seaside] Flushing out old sessions,etc..

Julian Fitzell julian at fitzell.ca
Fri May 14 09:22:17 UTC 2010

Rick,

This is what you want, I think, since your original post refers to obsolete
configuration classes. We have to cache the built configuration attributes
for performance reasons and currently the cache doesn't get cleared
automatically so you'll need to do that often while testing your new
configuration.

I once suggested clearing the configuration cache every time the user goes
into the /config app, but never got any feedback from anybody whether they
thought that was a good idea. And should it be on every /config page view or
every new session or what?

Julian