[Seaside] simulating a page link

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Mon May 17 02:47:28 UTC 2010

okay, for some reason, i cannot get this to work..

what i am trying to do is simulate a link from one page to another..

for instance.

i have my main component, a component called IMMain..

since i need a few different views (they differ slightly, but
significantly), i have a few other components which are subclassed
IMMain components..

say one of them is called IMContentPage..

on IMMain, I just need a link that does the following:

fires up fires up a new instance of IMContentPage.

i have tried:

html anchor callback: [IMContentPage new]; with 'new link'.

but obviously this doesn't work...

any ideas?

thanks!

--