[Seaside] simulating a page link

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Mon May 17 03:12:24 UTC 2010

Sergio,
Try creating instances of these components somewhere in your initialization
of IMMain or something like that. In other words don't create a new one in
the callback. Just create one, or how ever  many your application requires,
and reuse them (declare them in the children method as well). Change their
underlying state in the callback if necessary.

http://john-mckeon.us/seaside