[Seaside] Seaside Portability Between Different Vendors?

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon May 17 22:11:59 UTC 2010

Paul,

http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/CodingConventions contains a good list of ways of ensuring maximum portability. If you stick mostly to ANSI Smalltalk and don't use dialect-specific libraries, then even a complex application should be mostly portable.

GemStone has a package to which Squeak/Pharo code is added to increase portability.

James