[Seaside] Seaside Portability Between Different Vendors?

Davorin Rusevljan davorin.rusevljan at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:39:49 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> AFAIK more or less recent versions of Magritte and Pier are ported to
> all platforms. After all, both frameworks build on the same
> portability code as Seaside 3.

I am probably too Dolphin centric :) , it for sure does not have them. What
is the status with GNU Smalltalk?

IMHO it would be a beneficial thing to state more clearly status and
capabilities of various Seaside implementations. I think that fact that some
implementation does not support continuations is quite important. I do not
say that such implementations do not have their value and usage, but if some
first time Seaside user grabs such implementation and tries some of the
examples from Seaside book, there is some serious head scratching awaiting
him in the future.

rush
http://www.cloud208.com/