[Seaside] Seaside Portability Between Different Vendors?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed May 19 04:29:40 UTC 2010

Paul,

A fair number of the GemStone Seaside users out there develop in Pharo and deploy in GemStone ... you could view the videos of the ibizlog presentation(http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/ibizlog-develop-in-pharo-deploy-in-glass/)  from FAST2009 (http://www.fast.org.ar/smalltalks2009) where José F. Bretti M. and Esteban Lorenzano talk about their experience developing in Pharo and deploying in GemStone....

Dale