[Seaside] Loading Seaside (latest)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:28:34 UTC 2010

Depends what you mean with (latest). If you mean set of tested group of
versions, then:

(Smalltalk at: #Gofer) new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside';
    load.

and then:

ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0'.

If you want just the latest version of each package:

(Smalltalk at: #Gofer) new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
    load.

and then:

(ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.0-alpha5.11-baseline') load