[Seaside] JQuery Slider

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Thu May 20 01:28:02 UTC 2010

The return from the ajax call is a jQuery script that will update the DOM,
and the browser does the rendering.

I use it like this :-

html span id: #delay; class:'text'; with: 'Delay : ', self delay
greaseString.
html div
script: (html jQuery new slider
value: self delay;
min: 0;
max: 30;
onChange: (html jQuery ajax
callback: [:value | self delay: value asNumber]
value: (html jQuery this slider getValue);
script: [:s | s << ((html jQuery: #delay) html: 'Delay : ', self delay
greaseString )]))

-JT