[Seaside] [Job] Smalltalk Web Application Developer

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu May 20 08:52:55 UTC 2010

(apologies for multiple receptions of this message)

Hi all,

netstyle.ch is looking for a Seaside web application developer. We are a small, agile team located in Bern (Switzerland). With Cmsbox we have developed an award winning Content Management System. The successful candidate will have excellent skills in OO software development with a dynamic programming language. Fluency in German is not a must, but we expect applicants to acquire basic understanding of German.

A detailed job description can be found on our website (in German): http://www.netstyle.ch/firma/jobs

For questions and applications please contact me at info at netstyle.ch

Cheers,
Adrian