[Seaside] jQuery Selectable.

Timothy James Ziebart timothy at churchmilitant.org
Fri May 21 22:11:19 UTC 2010

Hi again.  I look forward to the day when I can help others just as you
have helped me.  Thanks again to all the members of the list.

This code below works fine.  I select an Item the the appearance changes
to reflect a selection and the model is updated.

    html unorderedList
       script: (html jQuery new selectable
          onStop: (html jQuery ajax
             callback: [ :value | self regionSelectionChanged: value first.]
             passengers: (html jQuery this find: '.ui-selected')));
           with: [
          regions do: [ :each |
             html listItem
                class: 'ui-corner-all';
                class: 'ui-selected ui-state-active' if: (model region =
each);
                passenger: each;
                with: each code ]]]

Now I need to update contents under a div with id: 's_results'.  I am
not clear as how to proceed.   I've tried different configuration using
onSelected and so on but the best I can do is have the portion I want
updated being removed and not replaced.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Tim