[Seaside] SPL PDF library

Davorin Rusevljan davorin.rusevljan at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:46:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> > in Seaside book I have found reference to the SPDF library. However,
> links
> > on the web that I found seem to be leading to sites that do not respond:
> >
> > http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/PDF+Library
> >

> http://renggli.freezope.org/programming/smalltalk/splpdf/SPDF-1.0-021a.st.gz
> >
> > any idea where I could download SPDF from?
>
> Where exactly did you find this reference? It should be fixed.
>
> Probably the best summary on PDF generation can be found at
> <http://www.seaside.st/documentation/pdfs>.

download link from the page above leads to the:

http://map.squeak.org/package/d8fd5e1a-2bb7-4c99-a77e-f945dfce01eb

which in turn leads to the:

http://renggli.freezope.org/programming/smalltalk/splpdf/SPDF-1.0-021a.st.gz

is there a site you could recommend, with bit more details on how to use,
other than examples found in test classes? (like usage of non base14 fonts,
subscripts and a like)

many thanks.

rush
http://www.cloud208.com/