[Seaside] order a refresh page (in a callback)

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 14:11:29 UTC 2010

The expected action being a reload? The in-place editor is an ajax component, so the idea is that it doesn't reload the page ;) I believe hitting enter in the field submits the request (which is gonna be the #triggerInPlaceEditor: block I think), and then it will render the new value from the text field.

If you really want a page reload, it might be easier to create another event like #onBlur: or associate a button.

RS