[Seaside] [ANN] Camp Smalltalk London

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:38:33 UTC 2010

The UK Smalltalk User Group would like to invite everyone to attend
Camp Smalltalk London this July 16-18.

The Pharo team will be holding one of their regular coding sprints
and, in true Camp Smalltalk spirit, other Smalltalkers will be
gathering together to do some productive work on their projects.

In addition, we want to welcome those who just want to learn more
about Smalltalk, so we'll be holding an introductory tutorial on the
first morning. We'll have you writing Smalltalk by lunch! If there's
interest, we'll follow up with a Seaside tutorial the next day.

So whatever your level of experience, this is a great chance to meet
other developers, network, discuss ideas, write code, and have some
fun.

The main event will be hosted by Pinesoft at their spectacular London
offices and Cincom will be treating us to dinner on Saturday at a
unique London restaurant. We are still finalizing some of the details
but we wanted to announce the dates as soon as possible so you could
begin your planning.

Thanks to our sponsors, the event is completely free. All we ask is
that you sign up at cslondon2010.eventbrite.com so that we can plan
everything for the right number of people. The current schedule and
other logistical details are available on that site and we will send
out updates as we finalize the remaining items.

If you have any questions, just send an email to jfitzell at cincom.com.

We hope to see you there on July 16 - 18!