[Seaside] Is a monticello question allowed here?

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Sat May 29 00:36:12 UTC 2010

I am following http://onsmalltalk.com/small-reddit-a-seaside-sample-application
where it directs me to use Monticello. Upon declaring the repository via
+Repository I click on the right pane to select the declared repository, and
then I select the Open button. The IDE hangs up with no indication of waiting or
any activity. Eventually (after several minutes), I can get the World Menu. But
on the browser I can't see that it loaded anything.

Sorry, but this is just driving me nuts. For something so simple, such poor
feedback from the tool.
I have played with my own file repository ok.

Thanks for any hints.