[Seaside] [ANN] First cut at a CKEditor on Seaside 3.0

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Mon May 31 20:16:01 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've posted on SqueakSource my first cut of CKEditor version 3.3
running on Seaside 3.0. Visit ckeditor.com/demo to see this very nifty
HTML WYSIWYG editor that can be used for all sorts of applications.
I'm gonna be folding CKEditor into an application I'm doing, but I
decided to keep this Seaside component separate due to it's
versatility to be used in many apps.

Anyways, project on SqueakSource is called SeaKEditor.

Cheers,

John

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead
anywhere. -- Frank A. Clark