[Seaside] Handling expired Session in Seaside 3.0

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Nov 3 07:35:33 UTC 2010

Udo,

As far as I know, you would need to create a specific subclass of WAApplication and override #handleExpired: to do what you want.
Then use that specific subclass to register your main component as an application (the standard WAAdmin>>register:asApplicationAt: uses WAApplication)

Overriding #initialRequest: on your initial component might be of help to know if the request was for an expired session. But you probably need to pass some info in the request in the #handleExpired: method.

Now, this is all theory, I have no experience doing that myself ;-)
Let us know if you succeed.

Johan