[Seaside] Problem installing Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

Alejandro Garcia agarcia at tdexa.com
Wed Nov 3 22:27:46 UTC 2010

Hello
I'm trying to install Magritte in Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0

To do that in a workspace I typed the following in a workspace:
{{{
Gofer it
       squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
       package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';  "notice the 2, is that correct?"
       load.
(ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project version: '2.0.5') load
}}}

Evaluated it and the Magritte classes do appear in the system browser.
However when I try to use magritte
something as simpas

MyModelObject asComponent

Throws an erro 'doesNotUnderstand asComponent'

I think the problem is that after installing Magritte
the 'Object class' doesn't get the asComponent method.

Any suggestion on what I might be doing wrong?

TIA