[Seaside] Handling expired Session in Seaside 3.0

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:49:48 UTC 2010

Well, you don't need a session to render a component. It's just a
renderable object so you could hand it to a Builder to generate
content.

I'm not *sure* that's better than another kind of object, but it does
seem to be what people ask for and in the case where you just want to
render something, it does seem logical enough.

Julian