[Seaside] LightBox in IE 6

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 11:20:14 UTC 2010

Well,

First, in my previous mail, i forgot say this application is build on
seaside 2.8, and it use the standar (scriptaculous) Lightbox.
Second, the problem is when the application call the lightbox, the extra
DIV's  "Destroy", the desing (only in IE6), and the overlay
div is not visible.

Thank in Advance