[Seaside] [Pharo-Seaside] Autoload WWW-documents

Marten Feldtmann itlists at schrievkrom.de
Fri Nov 12 16:02:04 UTC 2010

  From my former VA problem I created a simple Component with the two
methods:

renderContentOn: html
     html text: DateAndTime now printString.
     html paragraph: 'Hello World from Seaside.'.
     html paragraph: [
         html text: 'To learn more about Seaside components follow the
link to the book: '.
         html anchor
             url:
'http://book.seaside.st/book/fundamentals/rendering-components';
             with: 'Dynamic Web Development with Seaside'.
         html text: '.' ].
     1 to: 10000 do: [ :anIndex | html break. html anchor callback: [ ]
; with: 'www.heise.de'  ].

and:

updateRoot: aHTMLRoot

   super updateRoot: aHTMLRoot.
   aHTMLRoot meta
     responseHeaderName: 'refresh' ;
     content: 1 greaseString

then I use a chrome with three tabs and after 2 hours the Pharo image
(the latest own downloadable) throws an out-of memory exception.