[Seaside] multilanguage

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Sat Nov 13 16:34:25 UTC 2010

Hi Carlos,

our apps are trilingual and we basically implemented #translated in String to delegate what to do to the session. Then the session decides the destination language and delegates the translation to the polyglot helper we've made.

Once you have that, all you need is a little webapp that allows you to edit the phrases of each translation.

I can promise you that this is not big deal, maybe I should blog details about it

sebastian