[Seaside] seaside sessions not cleared

Marten Feldtmann itlists at schrievkrom.de
Sat Nov 13 22:23:51 UTC 2010

Hello Johan,

thanks for your reply, showing, that my problem shows "real usage problems".

And another word to Sebastian: showing how to crash a Linux kernel or
Solaris kernel gives us indication about errors we should be interested
in. Web application are server application, meaning, that they have to
face all possible server problems - even from people wanting to kill the
application.

Marten