[Seaside] WebTester ported to Gemstone

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:27:39 UTC 2010

The home is at: http://www.squeaksource.com/WebTester

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM, <carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar> wrote:

> interesting... what is the WebTester home?
>

> Dear all,
> >
> > I'm happy to announce that WebTester is ported to Gemstone (> version
> > 2.4.4.1).
> >
> > You can evaluate:
> >
> > Gofer new
> > squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
> > package: 'ConfigurationOfWebTester';
> > load.
> >
> > ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfWebTester) project version: '1.2') load.
> >
> > in both.
> > Make sure you load Seaside 3.0 first.
> >
> > For the tests, it assumes in Pharo that Seaside is running on port 8080,
> > in
> > Gemstone port 9001.
> >
> > Happy testing!
> >
> > Let me know if you have any problems.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Bart

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -
Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert
Einstein
- Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's
required. - Sir Winston Churchill