[Seaside] PDF generation

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:25:34 UTC 2010

I can not answer this without getting red but when I generate PDF in
seaside applications the cheapest way was to use html2pdf (both php
and java) of font-end platform application.
This slope for when I get time or money, a framework for generating
PDF as html2pdf friendly .. but written in Smalltalk
:)

Best Regards