[Seaside] headache with radiobuttons

Gilles Schtickzelle gschtick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 14:58:26 UTC 2010

Hello again,

I am having some trouble working with radiobuttons:

I have a component with 3 counters: #lectureCount, #labCount and
#tutorialCount.
Then I have 4 radiobuttons: #free, #lecture, #lab and #tutorial.

Then I have an onChange: ((html jQuery #XXXcount) load html: [:h | h render:
(XXXcount := XXXcount +1)]) for each of the lecture, lab and tutorial
button.

What I am trying to do is decrease the counter that is associated with the
previously selected radioButton.

For example if I had the #lecture radioButton selected, when I pick the #lab
button instead it increases the #labCount but I would like also to decrease
the #lectureCount.
So in effect I need to: a) find out which button was selected. b) have
multiple actions with onChange : (increase one counter and decrease
another).

Also, I was under the impression that using (html jQuery this attributeAt:
'selected') on a radioButton would give me a boolean value, but it seems
it's not the case and I don't understand why.

Thanks,
Gilles