[Seaside] generating dynamic id:#name for component inside a table

Carlos Crosetti carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar
Sat Nov 20 15:28:48 UTC 2010

Hi, I am with the same table code in the aim of implementing a multiple selection list within a form, so the User may select several, or one of the checkboxes and apply some function to the selection.

what I got is when selecting all and hitting submit, the form renders all the selected items, but when checking on one or a few, the form renders none.

Regards, Carlos