[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 3.0.2 release

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:54:49 UTC 2010

Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to load Seaside the usual way (from Pharo) anymore.
When I get the newest config and run
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.
I end up with an error saying nil version or something (can't find the Grease version 1.0.2) at the beginning of the loading process.
Thanks,RS