[Seaside] Quadtree

andres andres at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar
Tue Nov 23 21:52:25 UTC 2010

Hi Robert,
                I have an implementation of dynamic axis-aligned
bounding-box trees in VisualWorks. They are basically octrees which may
behave as quadtrees (two planes used to cut the space) or BSP-like trees
(only one plane) depending on the number of objects that are cut by the
splitting planes (maybe if you just need a qudtree it may be an overkill).
Let me know if it may help you.

Cheers,
         Andrés