[Seaside] Popup

alexandre bp abalonpe at ulb.ac.be
Sat Nov 27 15:11:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to do the following:  self request:'Folder Name: '   in a new window.
I have tried this:

canvas popupAnchor
		extent: 300 at 300;
		position:200 at 200;
		resizable: false;
		menubar:false;
		toolbar: false;
		dependent: true;
		name:'New Friend Group';
		callback: [ self renderWindowOn: canvas.];
		with: 'Popup'.

renderWindowOn: canvas
  | folderName |
	self session presenter
		show: PopupComponent new
		onAnswer: [ :answer | self requestContext closeThisPopup. folderName
:= answer. ].

First, the options resizable, menubar,toolbar and dependent don't work.
Second, I don't really know what to do in the PopupComponent, I
created a form with a button but how do I get the text from the field
back?

Is there an easier way to do that?--> it should just be a self
request: ... in a new window.

thx in advance
alex