[Seaside] FileStream

alexandre bp abalonpe at ulb.ac.be
Sat Nov 27 18:07:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the FileStream....

I have tried several things:
filename := 'test'.
aStream := StandardFileStream new.
1) aStream := FileStream newFileNamed:filename.
2) aStream := filename asFilename writeStream.

1) this solution worked one time but when I tried to create other
files with other names (whatever the name) I get an exception:
FileExistsException
2) doesn't work at all. I get an exception as well:
MessageNotUnderstood: ByteString>>asFilename.

I don't know what to do.... I don't understand why I have the
exception FileExistsException even thought the name I give to filename
is different...

Thx for your help

alex