[Seaside] PayPal support

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon Nov 29 18:00:35 UTC 2010

On 11/29/10 11:58, dtrussardi at tiscali.it wrote:
> Hi,
>

> i'm interested to integrate a 	paypal 	support 		into my seaside application.
>

> 	Anyone do it, 	write something for it ?
>

> 	Any pointers would be greatly appreciated !
>

> 	Dario
Dario,

I have implemented a package called SmallMerchant for VisualWorks only:

http://www.cdshaffer.com/david/SmallMerchant

The documentation is incomplete.  The package is working for us in
testing against the Paypal sandbox but hasn't been used in production
yet.  The paypal-required "express pay" feature is not yet implemented
so I haven't announced this package to the list.  If you're using
VisualWorks or feel like porting, SmallMerchant might be an easy way to
get going.

David