[Seaside] FileStream

alexandre bp abalonpe at ulb.ac.be
Mon Nov 29 21:20:31 UTC 2010

Thank you very much for your help.
The thing is that, when I  first got the exception, I deleted  the
file manually in the Pharo folder so I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.
Maybe that when I do: "aStream := FileStream newFileNamed:filename" Pharo
looks everywhere in my computer than it might find a file named 'test' or
with a part of it named which is 'test'...but the file was created in the
Pharo folder so I assume it must look only there to find a file, no?
alex