[Seaside] Hosting Seaside

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 20:51:55 UTC 2010

Hello Sean,

You can also host your Seaside apps in "the cloud". This is very simular to
VPS.

I tested Seaside apps on 32bit small and micro EC2 Amazon images. They
worked just fine. A micro image costs about $15 per month.

See my blog for more information:
http://blog.doit.st/2010/08/29/a-new-public-ec2-ami-with-smalltalk-and-seaside

Jan.