[Seaside] Re: Hosting Seaside

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:45:59 UTC 2010

For running a single server a VPS and EC2 are very simular. But when your
hosting requirements become bigger or more complex "the cloud" has some
advantages:
- besides a virtual server you can use other infrastructure services like
storage, databases, messaging, load balancing, etc
- you can manage all the infrastructure services including ec2 via a REST
API. When you have to manage a lot of components this is very helpful
--> on demand scalability

Jan.