[Seaside] Pharo one-click and Magritte

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 08:59:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

You can load Magritte using Metacello. Evaluate the following statements in
a workspace:

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
package: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';
load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritte2 ) project latestVersion) load

The UI part of Magritte depends on Seaside so this will also load Seaside.
This takes some time.

A faster way to get an image with Magritte loaded is to download a Magritte
image from the build server of Lukas:
http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Magritte%202/

The best source for documentation is
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte