[Seaside] HTML/Javascript list and Comet updating it's contents.

Rob Withers reefedjib at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:42:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am struggling to figure out a way to proceed.  I want to have a list that
displays elements from my model.  When I add an element, I want to update
the page with Comet.  I searched the web for examples, but only found
examples using other frameworks.  I do not know how to begin.

I don't think using orderedList, unorderedList or table is sufficient to do
what I want.  I don't see a way to add items to these lists.  I am
completely confused about how to render a list in Javascript.  I am guessing
I need an Array of values and a Table/TableRow/TableData to display them.
Not sure how to do this nor add items.  I am looking for example code.

Thanks,
Rob