[Seaside] Pharo 1.1.1 and Cog?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 07:38:10 UTC 2010

Komanche is kind of slow as a web server on Cog (slower than on a
normal VM). I suspect that this is because of DynamicBindings that do
a lot of ugly stack trickery. We need to replace or fix Komanche in
that regard. I don't know the state of the Zn-Server? Philippe?

Seaside itself is fast, noticeably faster.