[Seaside] Re: Seaside Book: jQuery Draft Chapter

Todd King kizzle42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 17:09:41 UTC 2010

On Oct 11, 2010, at 8:00 AM, seaside-request at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote:
> Please have a look and help us to improve it by leaving comments. We
> welcome any kind of feedback or text contribution. We are also happy
> to give out passwords if somebody wants to collaborate on the text (we
> already did so in the past but without success).
>
> Lukas

I am one of the people that received a password to help flesh-out the JQuery chapter.
I apologize for not being able to add much content to it.  Almost immediately after starting into the JQuery/Seaside chapter, I got pulled in to an urgent partner integration project at work, which has consumed my time for the last 4-5 months.  Once this project settles down, hopefully I'll be able to make some contributions to Seaside/Smalltalk instead hacking out .NET WCF services and WSDL's all of the damn time.

Regards,
Todd Edwin King