AW: [Seaside] Call for Prosposals - Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Wed Oct 20 14:24:41 UTC 2010

Sebastian,

It's hard to predict who will attend, thus I will express a mixture of
experience and target audience. The majority of Smalltalk Solutions
attendees have been Smalltalk professionals, i.e. people from all over the
world who professionally use Smalltalk for their day jobs in commercial
projects. Minorities have been from academia and Smalltalk interested
newbies. Our targets this year are to emphasize the business part of
Smalltalk usage and users of other software technologies.

As Smalltalk is used across industries, the conference never has been
specific for any particular industry.

Georg Heeg

STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council

Executive Director

Phone +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712