[Seaside] Re: [ANN] New Reef page and Tutorial available

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:35:49 UTC 2010

ahhhhh... I did not test this in squeak, just pharo... :P
no, the announcement version is not correct... maybe you need a little
refactorization to make it work with that version (is that version the
"official" for squeak?). What you need is easy: is there is no
subscriptions, do nothing instead raise an exception.
I smell a "Reef-Squeak" package here. Sadly, I do not have the time to
mantain Reef on squeak, but should be very easy (just a couple of
details like this one)...

Cheers,
Esteban