[Seaside] Use of onClick to call JavaScript

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Oct 23 06:55:57 UTC 2010

Thomas,

#with: should always be the last message in a cascade. If you swap the position of #onClick: and #with:, it will work

This is something to remember, but you can get some help from the Lint code critics rules that come with 'Slime' (see seaside book). There is a rule that will detect mistakes like this.

Johan