[Seaside] Changes to Selenium Web Tester

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 12:15:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks for helping. I'm the admin and given you developer rights.

Kind Regards,

Bart

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> This is a message to the WebTester package developers.
> I made some changes to selenium web tester
>
> 1) to add checkBoxByXPath: functionality
> 2) to add "click" and "check" options to input types (for radio buttons)
>
> I tried to commit this changes to the repository, but no write rights...
> can you give me rights (I'm "EL"), or maybe I can email you the modified
> package so you can review and incorporate (if appropiate)?
>
> Cheers,
> Esteban

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -
Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert
Einstein
- Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's
required. - Sir Winston Churchill